Frequently asked questions about Veggie Challenge Teams
We all want to contribute to a better climate, better health and animal welfare. A good way to make a positive impact is with the Veggie Challenge, where you can take on the challenge (for free) of eating less meat, vegetarian or vegan for thirty days. There is also a handy app that supports you with tips, recipes, assignments and rewards.
Veggie Challenge Teams is an extension of the (individual) Veggie Challenge, so you can also participate in groups. You can take on the challenge together with a group of colleagues, friends or family members and use the app to calculate how many savings you have achieved as a group. In animal lives, CO2, water use and land use. With Veggie Challenge Teams, these savings are shown in a handy dashboard within the app.
It goes like this:
1. Follow the link shared by your organization. Everyone registers personally via this page and also chooses a personal challenge: less meat, vegetarian or vegan.
Download the app and discover more than 400 recipes, tips & tricks, assignments, quiz questions and a daily check-in with which you can calculate how much you have saved today.
2. Log your diet every day via the daily check-in within the app and see the savings increase. The more plant-based you eat, the more you save. At the end of the challenge you can open the treasure chest and see how much you and the group have achieved.
3. Celebrate your success! A great result deserves a party!
Have you registered for the personal challenge, but do you actually want to participate in a Team Challenge? No problem, follow these steps:
1. Register via the invitation link you received through your organization (e.g. veggiechallenge.us/abcd).
2. Open the menu in the app and click on 'log out'.
3. Log in again via the app, choose the correct group language and log in with the same email address you used before.
4. You will now be given the option to be added to the new group.
Still need help? Send an email to [email protected].
The group administrator chooses one start date that applies to everyone (at least 2 days in the future). Participants do not have the option to choose their own personal start date, the power and success of Veggie Challenge Teams lies in the fact that the group takes on the challenge together, at the same time.